- Clubs & Organizations
- Student Government Association
- Student Life Calendar
- Bus Trips
- Safety on Campus
- Dining Services
- Student Perks
- Student Handbook
- Student Services
- Career Services for Students
- Childcare on Campus
- Emergency Textbook Program
- Financial Aid
- Mentor Program
- OIT Help Desk
- Student Wellness
- Concerns and Complaints
- Student ID and Parking
- Student Applications
- Transcript Request
- Transfer Services
- Tutoring Center
- Alumni Relations
- Student Applications
Every student at CCC is automatically given an email address at the time of registration. This is now the college’s ONLY formal written communication.
Through this email you will receive information from:
- RECORDS AND REGISTRATION course section drops and cancellations, graduation info
- BUSINESS OFFICE bills, tax documents, receipts
- FINANCIAL AID awards, alerts, requests
- ADVISING degree audit, transfer questions
- FACULTY questions, concerns
EMAIL ADDRESS FORMAT
FirstName.LastName + last 3 digits
of Student ID @students.camdencc.edu
Name: John Doe
Student ID: 5551234
Date of Birth: January 1, 1989
Your 6-digit date of birth followed by Ccc
Student Password = your six digit date of birth.
Need help with your Student Email?
Call the Student Technology Help Desk for assistance: 1-877-326-4512
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 a.m.– 8:30 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Setting up your email on your Phone:
Camden County College now has a set of powerful email, web, and collaboration tools that can help you work faster and gain skills for the workplace. Microsoft Office 365 includes your favorite Office features online and allows you to create sophisticated reports and presentations, collaborate in real time with classmates, and share and edit documents from your phone, PC, or Mac.
What does this mean for you?
After the upgrade you will have two separate accounts with the same user name and password that you use to access Live@edu.
- Office 365account. This account gives you access to your school email. Camden County College administers this account.
- Personal Microsoft account. This personal account will give you access to all your existing SkyDrive content, Messenger, and other Microsoft services. Note that Camden County College no longer administers this account. As a result, we cannot reset the password for you.
What should you expect?
- Email. We will continue to use Microsoft Outlook Web App or Microsoft Outlook to view and send email, but you will sign in at a different website.
- File sharing. We will use Microsoft SharePoint Online for sharing files and Office Web Apps for creating and reading documents.
- Instant messaging and online meetings. We will use Microsoft Lync Online for both instant messaging and online meetings.
What do you need to do?
Complete the following steps:
- If you are using Internet Explorer 6 or 7, upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer.
- If you use Outlook to read your email and you are using Microsoft Office 2003, upgrade to Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010 to continue using Outlook.
- Access your email and calendar at https://www.outlook.com/students.camdencc.edu.
- Sign into SkyDrive at https://skydrive.live.com.
Information and Support
For more information about the upgrade, see the Checklist for users. If you have questions or need help, contact the OIT Helpdesk at (856) 374-4900.