Be a guest student at Camden County College
Are you currently enrolled in another college or university and would like to get ahead during the summer or a break? Check with your college or university regarding eligibility and credit limits.
Save time and money and enroll now with our easy registration!
Please ensure that all information – particularly your contact information – is correct.
What happens next?
We will contact you via email to confirm your registration and provide information on how to pay for your classes.
Please make sure the email provided is correct, as that will be our only method of contacting you regarding your registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A student who attends another college or university other than Camden County College.
- A student who may already have a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree.
- A student who is non-matriculated at CCC, taking one or two classes before deciding on a course of study.
- A student who is permitted to take a maximum of 12 lifetime credits before declaring a major at CCC.
- A student who does not require financial aid (Guest students may not receive financial aid).
Complete the guest student registration form. #13 of the registration form allows you to search for classes that are offered so you can input that information into the form.
Yes, you can come to any of the 3 campuses and register in person.
Complete the guest student registration form to register for additional classes.
No, if registering during early registration payment is deferred until April 13. If you register during open registration payment is due the same day as registration or your course will be dropped for non-payment.
Once you are registered for classes your WebAdvisor account will be activated and you will be sent instructions.
(856) 227-7200, ext. 4727