Develop the capability to turn information into a strategic asset available to all decision-makers when and where it is needed to maximize the institution’s effectiveness and increase student success.
The mission of the Institutional Research and Planning Office is to have a tangible impact on decision- making, planning, and policy formation at Camden County College. The Office will coordinate the College’s official response to external mandates to comply with State and Federal regulations. In addition, the Office will proactively educate the College’s internal stakeholders on evidence-based planning and decision-making by providing timely analysis, interpretation, and presentation of data.
What we value:
Service, Professionalism, Innovation, Data Integrity and Objectivity, and Interdepartmental Collaboration
To fulfill our goals we will:
- Provide data about the College to internal and external constituents as measured by the IR&P Project Timeline Grid, IR&P Data Request Form, and IR&P Self Study
- Safeguard data validity and reliability to ensure accurate and straightforward reporting as measured by the internal edit reports and external edit reports from the State and Feds
- Conduct analyses, research, and evaluation on student-centered initiatives and institutional effectiveness as measured by the IR&P Self-Study and IR&P Customer Survey
- Consult with our colleagues to help them develop the tools to evaluate the best use of limited resources and maximize effectiveness as measured by the IR&P Customer Survey
- Emphasize professionalism and innovation in the dissemination of information to guide evidence-based decision-making as measured by the IR&P Customer Survey, IR&P website usage statistics, and feedback received and participation in the IR&P newsletter
- Data on the Indicators of Institutional Effectiveness
- Institutional Strategic Plan
- Other College Plans
One Year Graduate Follow-Up Survey
This survey gives Camden County College graduates an opportunity to offer feedback about their educational experiences at the College and provide information about their educational and occupational experiences once they leave.
Noel Levitz Student Satisfaction Survey
This survey measures a student’s level of satisfaction, and how important a particular experience or service is to them. This information from the results of this survey serves as a guide for developing strategies to improve student experiences and helps inform strategic initiatives.
Annual Retention Report
This report is composed of three sections: an executive summary, general retention figures for first-time, degree seeking students, and one year retention figures by demographic variables (student status, ethnicity and gender) for longitudinal cohort tracking.
Gives a snapshot of the characteristics of Camden County College students and updates on assessment activities.
Don’t see the information you need? You can request data from the IR&P department.
Please be aware that some data requests may take longer to process. Allow a minimum of two weeks for processing and extra turnaround time for new requests. Data requests are prioritized according to institutional needs, and certain data requests may require additional approval from a supervisor or senior level staff member. Please provide as much detail as possible to reduce delays in processing your request. It may be necessary to meet with you if your project requires substantial resources.
Institutional Review Board
The Institutional Review Board (IRB) at Camden County College exists to assist the researcher in respecting and protecting the rights and welfare of student subjects and the Institution. The College’s policy regarding Protection of Human Subjects applies to all research activities performed by any member of the College community and to all educational development, training and improvement or other related activities containing a research, evaluation and/or development component.IRB Guidelines & Application
Institutional Research and Planning
Roosevelt Hall, Room 207
Camden County College
200 College Drive
Blackwood, NJ 08012
Rebecca Sheppard, Ed.D.
(856) 227-7200, ext. 4932
, Senior Research Analyst
(856) 227-7200, ext. 4961
Academic Research Analyst
(856) 227-7200, ext. 4934