- Check your Email
- Student Services
- Tuition and Payment
- Student Life
- Graduation Information
- Transfer Services
- Financial Aid
- Tutoring Center
- Academic Calendar
- Student Wellness
- Student Perks
- OIT Help Desk
Check back for new information soon.
Graduation requirements include:
- Completion of all academic program requirements in December, May or August 2017
- Graduation packet filed and approved by the appropriate dean by April 3
- A minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0
- Any outstanding College debts satisfied
- A College ID is required to receive a cap and gown at any location
Graduates: Your participation in the commencement ceremony is greatly encouraged, even though you may have already received your diploma. If you plan to participate, you are required to wear a cap and gown. Caps and Gowns will be available for purchase at any of the three campus bookstores beginning April 10th. The cost will be $38. Students may pay by cash or major credit card, no checks will be accepted.
Graduates who are members of honor societies are permitted to wear ornamentation designated and approved for their specific honor society.
Please check with your Honor society advisor for the specific items that have been approved as commencement attire.
Instructions for Graduation (PACKET)
- Complete the Graduation Application.
- Schedule a meeting with your Program Coordinator or an Academic Advisor to review the Graduation Application.
- Have your Program Coordinator or an Academic Advisor complete and sign the Graduation Recommendation Form.
- Sign the Graduation Recommendation Form.
- Get a copy of your current CCC transcript and degree audit from your Program Coordinator or an Academic Advisor and attach it to the Graduation Recommendation Form.
- Provide the Program Coordinator or Academic Advisor with a copy of the completed forms.
- Hand-carry the completed packet to the office of the appropriate Academic Dean by the deadline.
December Graduates (courses to be completed at the end of a FALL semester) – December 1
MayGraduates (courses to be completed at the end of a SPRING semester) – April 3
August Graduation (courses to be completed at the end of a SUMMER semester) – July 3*
*Students who wish to participate in the May Commencement ceremony must submit complete packets to the appropriate academic dean by April 3 in order for their names to be printed in the Commencement program.
Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences, Dr. Judith Rowlands, COM CTR 101A
Business, Computers & Technical Studies, Melvin Roberts, CIM 301
Math, Science & Health Careers, William Lavell, Science Bldg 106C
Camden students may leave their forms in the Administrative Office on the second floor of College Hall.
Rohrer students may leave their packets at the Information Desk.