- Clubs & Organizations
- Student Government Association
- Student Life Calendar
- Bus Trips
- Safety on Campus
- Dining Services
- Student Perks
- Student Handbook
- Student Services
- Career Services for Students
- Childcare on Campus
- Emergency Textbook Program
- Financial Aid
- Mentor Program
- OIT Help Desk
- Student Wellness
- Concerns and Complaints
- Student ID and Parking
- Student Applications
- Transcript Request
- Transfer Services
- Tutoring Center
- Alumni Relations
- Student Applications
Learn about our teams, their coaches, schedules, rankings and how to become a part of our Cougar Nation.
It is the mission of the department of athletics to offer programs that provide diverse opportunities for participation and foster a sense of collegiality among the college community while promoting character development, leadership qualities, sportsmanship and academic excellence in our student-athletes.
For this purpose, the athletic department at Camden County College offers 12 intercollegiate sports consisting of:
- men’s and women’s soccer
- men’s and women’s cross-country
- men’s and women’s basketball
- men’s and women’s golf
- women’s tennis
- men’s wrestling
You must be enrolled full-time carrying a minimum of 12 credits and remain in at least 12 credits during the semester of competition.
- Earn 12 credits with a minimum 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Submit your official high school transcripts to the Athletic Department. The transcript must be in sealed envelope from your high school. If you have not attended a U.S. high school for the last 3 years, please see the Director of Athletics.
- Complete a Physical Examination prior to the season. Please make sure that the exam form is stamped upon completion.
- Complete a Student-Athlete Packet. This can be found on the Athletic Website or picked up in the Athletic Office, Gym Room 100.
- Submit Official College Transcripts from all previous institution(s), if transferring from another college.
Other rules may apply. Please note that other eligibility rules may apply. If you have any further questions please schedule an appointment with Director of Athletics William J. Banks.
If you have any further questions please schedule an appointment with Director of Athletics William J. Banks. at (856) 227-7200, ext. 4260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.