College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
College Level Examination Program – CLEP offers exams in five subject areas, covering material taught in courses that you may generally take in your first two years of college. Most CLEP exams are designed to correspond to one-semester courses, although some correspond to full-year or two-year courses.
Registering for CLEP exams at Camden County College
- To register for CLEP testing, please go to clep.collegeboard.org
Here you will complete the CLEP Registration Form. Effective July 1, 2018, the CollegeBoard CLEP fee will be $87 per exam. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be provided a CLEP Registration Ticket to print out. Hand-deliver or mail a copy of the CLEP Registration Ticket to the Camden County College Testing Center with the $15.00 administrative fee (non – refundable), payable to Camden County College (money order only.)
- Please remember to write your phone number and your email address on the CLEP Exam Registration Ticket prior to sending or delivering it to the Camden County College Testing Center.
- Please call the Testing Center for CLEP schedule.
- CLEP Testing is offered by appointment only. No walk-ins can be accepted. Appointments will be made after the CLEP Exam Registration Ticket and $15 administrative fee have been received by the Camden County College Testing Center.
- Students are responsible for contacting the school they attend to confirm what tests they must take, whether optional essays are required and how credit will be awarded.
- Photo I.D. is required to take CLEP Exams. Please visit clep.collegeboard.org for a listing of acceptable IDs and other information.
- The Camden County College Testing Center is located in the Blackwood Campus Library, 2nd Floor, Room 200.
Camden County College Testing Center
PO Box 200
Blackwood, NJ 08012
856-227-7200 ext. 4034