TEAS V Test Registration Information
If you would like to take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS V) test, you must register and pay online. The fee for testing is $75**.
**The Fee for the TEAS will increase to $81 on July 1,2014.
The test will be administered at the following locations (Please go to ATI site for test schedules):
- Blackwood Campus Testing Center in the Wolverton Learning Center/Library, Room 200.
- Camden City Campus Testing Center in College Hall, Room 117.
Before being admitted into the Testing Center, all test takers must present a valid photo ID, and their ATI user name and Password.
- Clicking the “Register” button for a selected date secures a seat for that date only. Students who wish to reschedule will have to repay and reschedule.
The site no longer allows you to reschedule without paying again so make sure the date you have chosen is at a convenient time for you.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the test.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted in the room since it causes a disturbance to others.
- If you are late, you will have to reschedule online and pay the fee again.
- All registrations are final.
- Calculators, dictionaries and any other aids are not allowed.
- Scratch paper and pencils will be provided by the Testing Center.
- Cell phones, food and drink are not allowed in the Testing Center.