Congratulations to our 2016-2017 SGA Leadership Team
SGA Leadership Chair:
SGA leadership Member:
These student leaders will lead the student body in having a voice in activities, events as well as community service initiatives.
Stop by the Office of Student Life and Activities on the Blackwood Campus, Room 200 to get involved!
What is the role of the SGA?
- Recommends rules and regulations concerning the conduct of the student body
- Recommends policies affecting student life
- Provides and effective means of communication between students, faculty, and the College administration
- Generate student spirit
- Encourage student participation in all College activities
- Provide a forum in which students can express their concerns
What are the qualifications for membership in the SGA?
- Completion of at least twelve (12) credits at Camden County College
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5
- Registered for at least six (6) credits
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 while in office
- Candidate for all positions cannot have any student code of conduct infraction
What positions are available?
- Camden Campus Executive Officer
- Rohrer Center Executive Officer
- Camden Campus Secretary
Where can I get additional information and an application?
Student Life & Activities
College Community Center , Room 200
(856) 227-7200, ext x4282
Application deadline September 6,2017
3rd floor, Room 302.