Fall and Summer Registration is now open. Scroll below for details. Have questions or need assistance? Visit our Student Services Center, in Taft Hall.
We're here to help you!
Registration is Now Open
Register Online via WebAdvisor
Summer Sessions Still Available:|
2nd 5-Week: 6/22-7/27
3rd 5-Week: 7/18-8/18
O N L I N E
Summer Key Dates
Be a Guest Student this Summer
Are you a student at another College or University?
Be a guest student at CCC this summer.
If this is your first time using Web Advisor to register for classes, instructional videos can be found here.
|Register In Person!|
1. Make payments using new online payment center. Just login to WebAdvisor and click on Payment Center under Financial Information.
2. Take advantage of flexible payment plan options. Click here for more information.
1. Meet with your program director, coordinator or faculty member. A list of program directors and coordinators can be found here.
2. Meet with an Academic Advisor. Advisement Hours and locations are available here - No appointment necessary.
1. Complete the 2014-15 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
2. Camden County College's school code is 006865.
3. Allow 3-4 weeks for FAFSA processing.
4. For more information visit camdencc.edu/financialaid or call (856) 374-4985.
We are here to help you on your path to success with free and comprehensive services.
Don't hesitate to contact us for assistance with your program of study.
Call (856) 227-7200
|Academic Advising||Main Number||ext. 4454|
|Admissions, Records & Registration||Main Number||ext. 4200|
|Business Office||Main Number||ext. 4312|
|Career Guidance||Joe Pranzatelli||ext. 4854|
|Computer Open Access||Facilities Help Desk||ext. 4900|
|English/Basic Skills Assistance||Kelly Pietrucha|
|ESL Assistance||Colleen Doyle||ext. 4526|
|Financial Aid||Main Number||ext. 4985|
|Library Services||Barbara Laynor||ext. 4923|
|Math/Basic Skills Assistance||Nancy Fischang||ext. 4272|
|Math Testing Prep/Advising (iPOWERS)||Randi Eisen||ext. 4413|
|Public Safety||Main Number||ext. 4288|
|Testing||Dan McMasters||ext. 4416|
|Tutoring||Barbara Palmer||ext. 4411|