Admissions, Records & Registration
Fall Registration is now open. Scroll below for details.Have questions or need assistance?
Visit our Student Services Center, in Taft Hall. We're here to help you!
Still time to Register for Fall
October 27 -Second 7-Week Session Begins
October 5 -10-Week Session Begins
Fall Key Dates
Register Online via WebAdvisor
Students may register through Web Advisor.
To access Web Advisor and register online, click here.
If this is your first time using Web Advisor to register for classes, instructional videos can be found here.
Register In Person!
Camden City Campus
William G. Rohrer Center
1. Make payments using new online payment center. Just login to WebAdvisor and click on Payment Center under Financial Information.
2. Take advantage of flexible payment plan options. Click here for more information.
|DO YOU NEED GUIDANCE PRIOR TO REGISTERING?
1. Meet with your program director, coordinator or faculty member. A list of program directors and coordinators can be found here.
2. Meet with an Academic Advisor. Advisement Hours and locations are available here - No appointment necessary.
1. Complete the 2015-16 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
2. Camden County College's school code is 006865.
3. Allow 3-4 weeks for FAFSA processing.
4. For more information visit camdencc.edu/financialaid or call (856) 374-4985.
We are here to help you on your path to success with free and comprehensive services.
Don't hesitate to contact us for assistance with your program of study.
Call (856) 227-7200
|Academic Advising||Main Number
|Admissions, Records & Registration
|Career Guidance||Joe Pranzatelli||ext. 4854|
|Computer Open Access||Facilities Help Desk||ext. 4900|
|English/Basic Skills Assistance||Kelly Pietrucha||ext. 4559|
|ESL Assistance||Colleen Doyle||ext. 4526|
|Financial Aid||Main Number||ext. 4985|
|Library Services||Barbara Laynor||ext. 4923|
|Math/Basic Skills Assistance||Nancy Fischang||ext. 4272|
|Math Testing Prep/Advising (iPOWERS)||Randi Eisen||ext. 4413|
|Public Safety||Main Number||ext. 4288|
|Testing||Dan McMasters||ext. 4416|