All students are required to complete an admissions application before registering for credit courses. With the exception of selective programs, admission to credit programs and courses is open to all persons with a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) or persons 18 years of age and older. In addition, high school students meeting the criteria under “Credit Programs for High School Students” with the proper authorization are eligible for enrollment in credit courses but are considered non-matriculated students.
SIX EASY STEPS TO ENROLL | WHY CCC? | PROGRAMS | SUBMIT YOUR TRANSCRIPT | TRANSFER | YOU DO THE MATH | GET INVOLVED
Click here for the Steps to Enroll
Camden County College is a reputable school whose credits are transferrable to all Universities and Colleges. Camden County College has more than 150 programs to choose from so you can find what best fits you! Most schools are not for everyone, but Camden County College is a good start for ANYONE. No matter your goals, Camden County College helps everyone get to where they want to be!
• Camden County College has reputable professors, many of which also teach or have taught at the four year institutions you may later attend!
• Camden County College is a great place to make connections as we draw people of all ages and professions.
• Save Money!
• Most all Camden County Credits transfer to other schools and Universities
• Discover what you want to do at Camden County College before you head off to a big school and spend more than you need to!
• Plenty of fun activities to enjoy!
• Experience a four year University feel for the price of a community college.
Programs available to you!
Choose what program you feel is best fit for you!
Click on the link of the program you like and see the specific classes that you will need to take in order to complete the program.
To see a full list of our programs - check out the Academic Program Guide which can be found here.
Also, you can meet with an advisor. Appointments are not needed, walk-ins are welcome!
Community Center Room 100.
Contact: (856) 227-7200, ext. 4454
• Are applying to a selective program• Want to have previous college credit evaluated for transfer• Need to document completion of a course prerequisite
• A current application is on file• You are in a matriculated program• You are registered for the current or upcoming semester
The New Jersey Comprehensive Statewide Transfer Agreement, adopted in 2008, provides a seamless transition for students transferring with a public associate degree to a public baccalaureate degree. An A.A. or A.S. degree from a New Jersey community college will be fully transferable as the first two years of a baccalaureate degree program at a New Jersey public four-year institution. If a student does not complete the associate degree, the 4-year college will evaluate the transcript on a course-by-course basis. Students should complete the A.A. or A.S. degree to maximize their course transferability. Visit NJTransfer.org to evaluate courses and/or your entire transcript for transfer within the state. Visit CollegeTransfer.net for transferability outside of New Jersey.
Visit CCC's Transfer Services Website for transfer basics and resources, 4-year college information and specific articulation agreements.
Students who attend Camden County College the first two years can save themselves anywhere from 10,000 to 60,000 dollars!
Students who attend Camden County College save an average of about 5,896 dollars a semester in comparison to state colleges. In comparison to Private Colleges, a Camden County College student can save an average of about 18,456 dollars a semester!
Camden County College has a number of sports programs, clubs and organizations for you to choose from.
For more Admissions information contact:
Tracie-Jo Crowthers,Coordinator of Admissions
Phone: 856-227-7200, ext. 4200