College for a Day is a program setup for middle school or high school students to spend the day at Camden County College. Depending on the age group, students will either begin their CCC admission process by taking the AccuPlacer exam or they will visit a variety of different academic programs the College offers. Students will then eat lunch in the Cyber Café and conclude their day with a campus tour. A sample agenda is listed below. For more information contact Don Delaney at 856-227-7200, ext. 4660 or email email@example.com.
SAMPLE AGENDA FOR PARTICIPANTS
Program lasts approximately 3-4 hours
1. Arrive at the Blackwood Campus between 8:30 – 10 a.m.
2. Receive a presentation about the College from a CCC administrator
3. Take the AccuPlacer Test.
4. Receive a presentation from one or more faculty members about specific programs at the college
5. Eat Lunch in the Cyber Café (cost of lunch is provided by the student or group).
6. Tour the Blackwood Campus
7. Return to high school campus around 1 p.m.