Apply from Overseas

F-1 Students Applying from Abroad

1. Submit a completed CCC application. Please allow at least 4 weeks for proper processing of your application. You will be assigned a student ID number once you have been accepted to the college. An email will be sent to you, requesting deposit of $3500.00 be made via, referencing your student ID number. You should also review the section “Know the Law” As part of your entry into this school and the United States, please carefully review this section. International students must adhere to many rules and regulations that govern their stay here in this country on an F-1 student visa.

2.Complete ALL application materials. To obtain an application please contact the International Student Services Office at (856) 227-7200, ext., 4568 or

3.After you have been accepted at CCC, the International Student Services office will send your SEVIS I-20 form along with the letter of acceptance and instructions on how to make SEVIS payment. You will also find instructions on how to pay the SEVIS I-901 fee. You can also find this information from You should take these documents to the U.S. Embassy or consulate for your interview, for the F-1 student visa.

4.You should check at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate when applying for the F-1 Student visa. You should ensure that, in order for you to study abroad, you have ALL your financial documents in order to finance your education. Your application may be denied if you fail to have the proper documentation. You must prove financial stability for your education and persuade the consulate officer that there is both a need and a reason for you to return to your home country.

5.Upon arrival at the U.S. airport, you will be given a non-United States citizens Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record, to complete. Please properly complete this form with where you will be staying in the U.S. All names should match on all forms.

6.An immigration officer will verify all your documents (passport, visa, and I-20). All must be in order for you to be admitted as a student. All documents should be returned to you, including your passport, I-20, and I-94 back to you. Your I-94 should have the annotation of 'D/S', which means your stay in the U.S. is valid for duration of status.