What is a guest student?
- A student that attends another college or university other than Camden County College.
- Guest students are non-matriculated and are permitted to take a maximum of twelve (12) lifetime credits.
- Visiting students may not receive financial aid.
- Guest students may be taking one or two classes before deciding on a course of study.
- Guest students may already have a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree.
How do I enroll?
Click here to apply and register - all at once.
Please ensure that all information - particularly your contact information - is correct.
- Print and complete the application and registration/pre-requisite declaration form
- Fax your completed forms to: (856) 374-4917
- Please ensure that all information - particularly your contact information - is correct.
What happens next?
We will contact you via telephone within four (4) business hours to take your payment and confirm your registration.