Take advantage of deferred payment!
Register today through April 12 with no payment due until May 1!
What is a guest student?
- A student who attends another college or university other than Camden County College.
- A student who may already have a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree.
- A student who is non-matriculated at CCC, taking one or two classes before deciding on a course of study.
- A student who is permitted to take a maximum of twelve (12) lifetime credits before declaring a major at CCC.
- A student who does not require financial aid (Visiting students may not receive financial aid).
How do I enroll as a guest student?
New Guest Students complete Steps 1 and 2, returning Guest Students complete only Step 2.
Step 1 Click here to complete a CCC application (Choose Casual as the program of study)
Step 2 Click here to complete the Guest Student Registration Form and Prerequisite Declaration.
Please ensure that all information - particularly your contact information - is correct.
What happens next?
We will contact you via telephone to take your payment and confirm your registration.
Please make sure the telephone number provided is correct and you are available to take CCC's telephone call. Courses will be dropped for non-payment within 24 hours of receipt of registration if payment is not confirmed.