Graduation requirements include:
• Completion of all academic program requirements in January, June or August 2016
• Graduation packet filed and approved by the appropriate dean by April 1
• A minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0
• Any outstanding College debts satisfied
• A College ID is required to receive a cap and gown at any location
GRADUATION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONSForms Needed for Graduation (PACKET)
Graduation Recommendation Form
1. Complete the Graduation Application.
2. Schedule a meeting with your Program Coordinator or an Academic Advisor to review the Graduation Application.
3. Have your Program Coordinator or an Academic Advisor complete and sign the Graduation Recommendation Form.
4. Sign the Graduation Recommendation Form.
5. Get a copy of your current CCC transcript and degree audit from your Program Coordinator or an Academic Advisor and attach it to the Graduation Recommendation Form.
6. Provide the Program Coordinator or Academic Advisor with a copy of the completed forms.
7. Hand-carry the completed packet to the office of the appropriate Academic Dean by the deadline.
January Graduation (courses to be completed at the end of a FALL semester) - December 1
June Graduation (courses to be completed at the end of a SPRING semester) - April 1
August Graduation (courses to be completed at the end of a SUMMER semester) - July 1*
*Students who wish to participate in the May Commencement ceremony must submit complete packets to the appropriate academic dean by April 1 in order for their names to be printed in the Commencement program.
Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences, Dr. Judith Rowlands, Jefferson 114
Business, Computers & Technical Studies, Dr. Robert Kaczorowski, CIM 301
Math, Science & Health Careers, Dr. Anne McGinley, Science Bldg 106
Camden students may leave their forms in the Administrative Office on the second floor of College Hall.
Rohrer students may leave their packets at the Information Desk.