To enable faculty and staff to turn visions into fundable proposals that address the mission, goals and objectives of Camden County College.
Grants are an excellent source of funding for expanding current programming or initiating a new project.
Research new grant opportunities that benefit the college and faculty.
- Assist in preparing grant proposals and applications.
- Assist in filing egrants online.
- Monitor and file grant reports.
- Offer grant workshops to faculty and staff.
Forms and Documents
- Interested in Applying for a Grant?
- Grant Proposal Guidelines: Idea to Funding
- Preparing a Budget for a Grant
- You have been awarded a grant! Now What?
- List of Awarded Grants as of April 2014
(856) 227-7200, ext. 4945