Directions to Blackwood Art Gallery
Directions to the Blackwood Campus
- Follow Route 42 South, taking Exit 7B.
- At the roundabout, take second right and follow onto Zimmerman Road.
- At the traffic light, turn left onto College Drive
- Proceed to second roundabout on College Drive.
- At second roundabout, stay in right lane.
- Camden County College entrance is to your right.
From Route 295 (Northern Areas):
- Take Route 295 South. Exit at Route 42 South toward Atlantic City Expressway.
- Proceed exactly as above (From Camden/Philadelphia).
From Cherry Hill/ Voorhees/Marlton:
- From Route 70, take Springdale Road south 9 miles (note that the road name changes to White Horse Road, Laurel Road, College Drive) until the traffic light at College Drive and Peter Cheeseman Road.
- Turn left onto Peter Cheeseman Road; the College is on the right.
From the South Jersey area:
- Take Route 42 or the Black Horse Pike North.
- Exit at the Route 168/Blackwood/Sicklerville exit.
- Turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Sicklerville Road.
- Turn left at the first traffic light (onto Hickstown Road).
- Turn left at the first traffic light (onto Peter Cheeseman Road).
- The entrance to the College is on the left.
From the Atlantic City Expressway:
- Exit the Expressway at Exit 44.
- Stay in the right lane and take the first exit (Route 168/Blackwood/Sicklerville).
- Proceed exactly as above (from South Jersey Area).
- Remain on Atlantic City Expressway to the end where it merges onto Route 42 North.
- From Route 42 take Exit 7B.
- Follow the roundabout straight onto Love Road.
- At next roundabout travel straight across College Drive into the College’s entrance.
From the NJ Turnpike:
- Take exit 3 and follow the ramp to southbound Route 168 (Blackwood/Atlantic City).
- Remain southbound on Route 168 for 4 miles to Route 42 interchange. Proceed onto Route 42 South.
- Follow Route 42 South to Exit 7B.
Follow directions “From Camden/Philadelphia.”